In order to continue browsing this site, you must fully accept the terms and conditions of use below. The current online version of these terms and conditions of use is the only binding version for the entire duration for which you use the site, until a new version replaces the latter.
Website (hereinafter “the Site”): www.frenchadvancedmedicine.com Publisher (hereinafter “the Publisher”): French Advanced Medicine, simplified joint-stock company
with a capital of 62,500 euros, whose registered office is at 3 Place Giovanni Da Verrazzano, 69009 Lyon (France), registered with the Commercial Register of Lyon under the number 812 704 617, represented by Mrs. Sophie Azouaou, President of the company, who can be contacted at email@example.com, for any questions regarding the Site and its operation.
Publishing manager: Gaëlle Blanc, French Advanced Medicine SAS.
Design and production:
• Website: Comète, 37 avenue Général de Gaulle, 69300 Lyon – France
• Extranet: Deeplink Medical, 48 rue Quivogne, 69002 Lyon – France Host (hereinafter “the Host”): IDS-ASSISTANCE, INFORMATIQUE DE SECURITE, simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 691,460 euros, whose registered office is at 2 avenue des Mines, 71300 Montceau les Mines (France), registered with the Commercial Register under the number 339 178 949, represented by François Kaag, Vice President, who can be contacted on +33(0) 385 678 804 for any questions regarding hosting of the Site.
Accessing the Site
The Site can strictly be accessed and used for personal use only. You agree not to use this Site and the information or data contained therein for commercial purposes, political advertising and for any form of business solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited emails.
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, videos, sounds, and any computer applications that could be used to run this Site and, more generally, any elements reproduced or used on the Site are protected by the intellectual property laws in force. The Publisher or its partners retain full ownership of them. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the Publisher is strictly prohibited. If the Publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of such unauthorised use, this does not constitute acceptance of said use and does not waive prosecution.
To ensure proper management of the Site, the Publisher may at any time:
– suspend, discontinue or restrict access to all or part of the Site, restrict access to the Site, or certain parts of it to a user-defined class;
– remove any information that may affect the operation of or contravene national or international law or the rules of Netiquette;
– suspend the Site in order to carry out updates.
Protection of personal data
The Publisher makes hyperlinks available to you which, when clicked, can direct you to external sites or sources. The Publisher has no control over the content of the aforementioned. As a result, third party websites, their content and any information accessible from hyperlinks published on the Site or via documents downloaded from the Site are the sole responsibility of the author of said content, and the Publisher accepts no liability in this regard.
You do not have permission to create a hyperlink to the Site, a page within the Site and/or a file contained therein without the prior written consent of the Publisher.
The Publisher cannot be held liable for any failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the Site or any of its features. Any hardware you use to connect to the Site is entirely your responsibility. You are required to take all the appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, namely from viruses via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult. The Publisher shall not be held liable for any legal action against you:
– due to use of the Site or any services accessible via the Internet;
– due to your non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
The Publisher is not liable for damage to yourself, to others and/or your equipment because of your connection to or use of the Site and you waive any action against it in this regard. If the Publisher is subject to court or judicial proceedings because of your use of the Site, it may take action against you for compensation of all damages, sums of money, fines and costs arising from this procedure.